Thursday, May 24, 2007

Prayer for Healing - Gloria Copeland

quoted from And Jesus healed them all
by Gloria Copeland
1981

p. 35-36

T.L. Osborn says, “Any person can turn any promise of God into the power of God equal to what it promises by believing that promise enough to act upon it.” If you believe this Gospel that I’ve shared with you, NOW is the time to act.
As you proclaim your freedom in Jesus’ name, give action to the Word that you have heard.
If you are not born again, make Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior.
If you are blind, look and see.
If you are paralyzed, move.
If you are deaf, hear.
If you are lame, leap up and walk.
If there is something that you could not do before, DO IT NOW!
Say this out loud with all boldness:
“The Gospel that I have heard is the power of God unto salvation. I confess Jesus Christ as Lord over my life: spirit, soul, and body. I receive the power of God to make me sound, whole, delivered, saved, healed, now. I act on the Word of God and I receive the power of God.
“Sickness, disease, pain, I resist you in the name of Jesus. You are not the will of God. I enforce the Word of God on you. I will not tolerate you in my life. Leave my presence. I will never allow you back.
"My days of sickness and disease are over! I am the healed. I am the saved. The power of sickness has been forever broken over my life.
“Jesus bore my sickness, weakness and pain. And I am forever free. Sickness shall no longer lord it over me. Sin shall no longer lord it over me. Fear shall no longer lord it over me. Satan shall no longer lord it over me. I have been redeemed from the curse of the law. I proclaim my freedom in Jesus’ name.
“TODAY the Gospel is the power of God to me unto salvation. I receive the Gospel. I act on the Gospel. I am made whole in Jesus’ name!”
Act!
Praise. Move. See. Hear.
Straighten up! Be delivered! Be free. Be sound.
Be healed in the name of Jesus!
~ Gloria Copeland

No comments: